We are attempting to create a database of Indian design research one graphic object at a time. The idea is to create an open source community where people can learn and build over research done before and hence move Indian Graphic Design forward. Here’s how it works:
1. Every alternate week, we will announce an Indian graphic object. This week it is: Indian Vehicle Sticker Story
2. We will send you a folder link where you can add the information about this topic.
3. Make a folder with your name
4. Put in your data in the template provided and upload it in the folder. For further instructions refer to the instruction guide provided.
5. Any other information/data research papers, links, images, videos and resources can be added to the folder